July 4, 2012
Happy 4th of July: Questions for my Readers
1. Websites, blogs and social media can skew our lives and make us look hyper-focused on one aspect of your life. What are some interests/hobbies/ect. that you have that you think your readers/friends might not know about?
2. What have blogs/the internet introduced you to that you never knew about before?
3. What are your top 10 most visited websites?
4. What is your favorite/most bizarre/interesting fact about something in history?
5. If you could wake up tomorrow and have acquired a new skill in your sleep, what would it be and why?
6. If you could spend 1 year in a different time period, which would you choose and why?
7. What are your internet pet-peeves?
8. What is your newest hobby/interest? Tell us a little about it.
9. If you could invite 3 deceased people to dinner who would it be and what would you talk to them about?
10. If you had to play a character in a movie, who would you play and why?