January 3, 2011

Sick Day with a Good Book

Ugh! I've been so sick! Luckily I've been in bed with a really awesome book: Fashion : A History from the 18th to the 20th Century. It is a photograph rich book detailing dresses from the Kyoto Costume Institute. It's normally a pretty expensive book but it is currently on sale in store at Barnes and Noble for $10.00 in their 50% off section. :D

I normally do not buy new books but I really couldn't pass this one up. You can read a preview of it here. Be prepared to drool and have your "To Sew" list expand by 100 garments.



 

Hope you enjoy!









3 comments:

  1. I've seen this book in the stores. I flipped through it a little. It seemed like it had really nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous book! I have to go add it to my wish list on amazon now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegance of Fashion, The photos are really nice. Thanks for commenting!

    Sarah Lynn, It really is a nice book.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!