May 10, 2014

Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party: Post 17

This week had beautiful weather and I was lucky enough to get to enjoy a lot of it. I had time to take lots of photos since the weather was cooperating. I hope everyone is spending a lot of time outdoors. 


5-2-2014



5-3-2014


Andy and I took his new car out for the first time and saw this awesome rainbow!

5-4-2014


Some of the millions of Pineapple Upside Down Cakes that I helped make.

5-5-2014


Still one more baby yet to be born.

5-6-2014

Tadpoles swimming in all of the newly formed ponds thanks to last week's rainstorms.

5-7-2014 



The trees are raining flower petals.


5-8-2014



Helped out at the Art4MS Art show. This takes two photos so you can see what was going on a few minutes before the event began.

5-9-2014

The pigs are getting big but are still running around with their ears flapping in the wind.

5-10-14


Bizarre bubbles in my dish water today.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the two sky pictures and the bubble pattern. I've never seen bubbles like that before.

    And those pineapple upside down cakes still look delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bubbles look neat! Great pictures!

    I spent last week planning my trip and looking at apartments. I have two in mind and hope they check out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your trip goes well and the apartments are nice.

      Delete

Tell me what you think!

Copyright © 2008-2020 Stephanie Ann Farra. All rights reserved.

All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Stephanie Ann Farra. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless the author has explicitly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.