March 21, 2014

Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party: Post 12


Happy Friday! The weather is beautiful! This is a very short blog party post. Stay tuned. I'm hoping to have two posts up next week.


3-16-14



Spoke too soon. We had a beautiful warm day and the next day, this happened. 


3-17-14


Made Irish Soda bread in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Here is the recipe.


3-18-14



Bought a new camera and had very little time to test it out before the sun went down. I really like it already and had been saving for quite some time.
 
3-19-14


Since my camera is new, I've spent a lot of time taking photos of everything just to get a feel for it and to see how it handles.
 

3-20-14



Unfortunately this week, the camera was glued to my hand more than normal.


3-21-14
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I almost didn't notice, but I can see you taking the picture in the mirror. :) I love the clouds. You're right, the black and white is really nice on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Love the clouds. What kind of camera?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the surprising snowfall...and that's a great cloud shot! Have to love a new camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do like it. I'll be second shooting a wedding in about a month so the upgrade was necessary.

      Delete
  4. You can't just say new camera and not give the details! Which camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Canon 70D! Unfortunately I did outgrow my t3i although I really like it.

      Delete

Tell me what you think!

Copyright © 2008-2020 Stephanie Ann Farra. All rights reserved.

All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Stephanie Ann Farra. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless the author has explicitly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.