June 14, 2013

The Secret Life of Bloggers Blogparty Post #3

Wow! What a week! We had frequent bad storms that kept knocking the power out. I hope everyone was safe and had fun this week.


6-7-2013


This goes into the category of blog things that people probably don't know about me. I like to make lists and I make lists almost every day. After I am done with my school papers and research, which is typically printed out one sided due to the copy machines and printers here, I cut up the pages into 4 and clip them together with a binder clip to make little notepads. Most of my blog posts come from ideas I write  down on these list slips.

6-8-2013



Went for a walk in the park. 


6-9-2013



Went to the Eastern State Penitentiary today and extensively posted on that. Took some photos of mom's home cooking. Shrimp marinara.

6-10-2013


Crazy thunderstorms left lots of flooding here.

6-11-2013


Today was a half day at work. After those storms yesterday, the ground was squishy. I helped my friend walk some dogs and we had some long girl talk. I took a photo of my snack after work.

6-12-2013 


Still lots of puddles. Today at work, our goat ate one of our beeskeps, a whole pile of candle wicks, then came over and licked my apron. The children were amused. 

6-13-2013




Visited my best buddy who just got a new job. He took this photo of me because apparently he thinks my no photographs of me policy doesn't apply to him anymore. It does.


Please take a look:


Andrew from Air Nice-to-Livelands.  

Caroline from Dressed in Time.

Hana from Marmota's Dress Diaries

Jess from Musings of a Creative Writer .

Jodi from Curious Acorn.

Laurie from Teacups in the Garden and Teacups Among the Fabric.

This week was by far the hardest week yet. Hopefully next week will look better in photos. Thanks to everyone who is still going strong and thanks to the newcomers this week.   

9 comments:

  1. The waterfall picture is amazing! Beautiful. What type of camera do you have?

    Also, your portrait is beautiful. :) Have a great week next week and hopefully it won't rain for a while!

    http://clayxmatthewsxfan89.blogspot.com/2013/06/secret-life-of-bloggers-blog-party-3.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! That one was taken with my Olympus pen Mini but I also have a Canon t3i.

      Delete
  2. Jess, I like the pic of the cat watching TV. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your idea of making little notepads like that. I will have to try it!

    http://lmsewing.blogspot.com/2013/06/secret-life-of-bloggers-post-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That waterfall picture is spectacular; there is no other word to describe it. I love it.

    That ice cream sandwich looks tasty, as does that shrimp marinara.

    As for the last picture, I hope you won't mind me saying that I think you have beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The waterfall picture is gorgeous! I got my post up.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Copyright © 2008-2020 Stephanie Ann Farra. All rights reserved.

All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Stephanie Ann Farra. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless the author has explicitly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.