June 8, 2014

Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party: Post 21

I hope everyone had a great week. The weather has been amazing. I can't believe that it is June already. 

6-1-2014

6-2-2014




The baskets at work are being filled with summer produce. 

6-3-2014


I got to work today and noticed that I forgot a memory card for my camera, so of course I wanted to take photos of everything.
 
6-4-2014



Lent a hand putting a boom up on Gazela and rearranging a few things. 

 
6-5-2014


The ox acting goofy while penned up. The cow is about to give birth soon.

 
6-6-2014


I have the cutest little bunny living in my back yard.
 
6-7-2014 


Took a walk on the grounds of Rockwood Manor and looked at the unique trees.

4 comments:

  1. Love the cloud and ox pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The ox really was acting strange.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, nice bunny. :) Rockwood Manor looks like an interesting place; is it far from you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is fairly close. We don't have a lot of homes here in this style but it was copied from one in the U.K.

      Delete

Tell me what you think!