June 8, 2014

Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party: Post 21

I hope everyone had a great week. The weather has been amazing. I can't believe that it is June already. 

6-1-2014

6-2-2014




The baskets at work are being filled with summer produce. 

6-3-2014


I got to work today and noticed that I forgot a memory card for my camera, so of course I wanted to take photos of everything.
 
6-4-2014



Lent a hand putting a boom up on Gazela and rearranging a few things. 

 
6-5-2014


The ox acting goofy while penned up. The cow is about to give birth soon.

 
6-6-2014


I have the cutest little bunny living in my back yard.
 
6-7-2014 


Took a walk on the grounds of Rockwood Manor and looked at the unique trees.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice bunny. :) Rockwood Manor looks like an interesting place; is it far from you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is fairly close. We don't have a lot of homes here in this style but it was copied from one in the U.K.

      Delete

Tell me what you think!

Copyright © 2008-2020 Stephanie Ann Farra. All rights reserved.

All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Stephanie Ann Farra. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless the author has explicitly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.