April 25, 2014

Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party: Super Huge Post


“Speak little, do much.”  
- Poor Richard's Almanack

Please forgive me for such a huge post. This past month was hectic. I was still taking daily photos but found myself with very little time because I was, as Ben Franklin says, "doing much."

Spring is finally here! Don't waste it. Enjoy the new life.


3-29-14


I can't wait for ducklings to start swimming around.

3-30-14


3-31-14


Went for a walk with a coworker after work to a neat old abandoned house in the woods.

4-1-14



Lots of rain at work created quagmire where a small stream normally is.

4-2-14



Cakes, cakes and more cakes. Cakes and animals might be a theme in this post.

4-3-14


4-4-14


Taking a class on digital media marketing.

4-5-14


4-6-14


I went to Neshaminy today but was more excited to see that the Philadelphia Zoo Balloon got fixed after it was damaged this winter. I've never been up in it. It's never been flying when I've been there. 


4-7-14


Pre-making icing flowers for the spring cakes. 


4-8-14


My sister made me make her a Doctor Who cake for her birthday. Then didn't let anyone eat it. 

4-9-14


Caught a shooting star while trying to shoot photos of Mars while it was very bright.

4-10-14


I like funny labels. :)

4-11-14



Mars is the bright spot behind the branches of the center tree.

4-12-14


Was second shooter at the wedding of a very fun couple. 

4-13-14


Decorated cakes and cookies for Easter.

4-14-14


The 3 little pigs who aren't so little anymore. When pigs are born, they are the size of a soda can.

4-15-14


Bread baking. 

4-16-14


Saw Andy's kitty for the first time in about a year. The kitty still loves me.

4-17-14



Andy was in a bad car accident. He is okay but unable to do a lot due to soreness and head pain. We spent the day tracking his car down and filling out paperwork.

4-18-14


4-19-14





 A feral kitten showed up at work very scarred. One of the guys tried to see if it could be socialized but it is probably too old.

4-20-14


Went for a walk then edited wedding photos.


4-21-14



4-22-14


New lamb at work, born on Saturday. It's so cute we follow it around and "Awwww" every time it bahs. We have 3 new baby pigs and a calf on the way.

4-23-14


Storm clouds coming.

4-24-14


Harvest so far.


This post way way too long! but at least I posted it on a Friday. :) I'm hoping everything is well with everyone and that you are making the best of spring.

6 comments:

  1. I really really like that picture of Coal. The train tracks turned out really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, love the animals, especially Andy's black cat and the sheep. :) Those cakes look good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of good pictures! For starters, I hope that Andy has since recovered from that car accident. That looks like a horrible crash!

    I like the various animal pictures but I also like the harvest image and the Doctor Who cake. People over here would like it that you made one! :D

    What was the plane in 3-30-14?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andy is okay but has a lot of headaches from his injuries and the complications caused by the accident. I have no idea what kind of plane that is, it was flying strangely low though.

      Delete

Tell me what you think!

Copyright © 2008-2020 Stephanie Ann Farra. All rights reserved.

All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Stephanie Ann Farra. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless the author has explicitly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.