February 23, 2014

Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party: Post 8

These days have been flying past. I do not know if they normally move this fast or if I am just more aware of it now that I am spending more time documenting each day.  February has been miserable. We are all stuck in the house, even more so than usual.We had a couple of very nice days lately but I hear there is snow on the way.

12-15-14


Had a good reading night. Sherlock Holmes.


12-16-14



During a short power outage at work, we taught people how to decorate cakes in the dark.

12-17-14


Too much work. Too little pay. :(

12-18-14


Abstract. 


12-19-14


My friend always has a way of disappearing at dinner.

12-20-2014


Experimented with infrared photography.

12-21-2014


Today we had rain and not snow. It was a lovely change, but there was so much fog it was hard to see 10 feet in front of us. Being so foggy, it was a slow day at work and I got to really clean. I had been meaning to do this for a long while.

2-22-14


 
Remnants of fall.

I can't wait for March. I want to be outside and to enjoy nice days, nature and summer clothes. 

2 comments :

  1. Don't worry, you're not the only one who has spent much of the month indoors, despite a couple of nice-weathered pictures on my blog!

    I love that last image of the leaves. The infrared picture is neat, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Don't feel bad; I make a third-less than you do. :\ I need to find a temp only job until May. I feel so unqualified though.

    I usually love winter, but this winter I notice I'm really depressed. That's really awesome that you teach people how do decorate cakes. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google-site-verification: googlebd66615ac73574f4.html