January 17, 2014

Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party: Post #3

 I've been having a rough week. This was one of those weeks where taking a photo every day seemed like such a big deal. It's really not. It's just a click a day and even if they aren't masterpieces, they are still a little snapshot of my life.

1-10-14

 The past few days were strangely foggy.

1-11-14


 I worked on inking a calligraphy piece I started ages ago. This is my blotting sheet.

1-12-14


Stirred way too much cake batter today. It all smelled really good though. 

1-13-14


Saw these neat contrail in the sky.

1-14-14


Light dusting we got in the night.
 
1-15-14



Strangely having the same day off, Andy and I took advantage and went to the zoo for a nice walk. We also visited my favorite animal, King Phillip, the African Pygmy Goose. 

 
1-16-14 




Cannoli cake? Yes please.


This week went by fast but I've been really down. I've been generally exhausted. I hope next week's better.

9 comments :

  1. Nice pictures! Loved the first one, the cake and the snow pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the cake and snow are my favorites too! I am playing along, so here is the link to mine: http://www.abbieandeveline.com/2014/01/17/the-secret-life-of-bloggers-blog-party-1/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cakes look delicious. That snake sure was loving the photo shoot. ;) I absolutely love the snow picture. The pinhole thing makes it look older. It's cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake looks excellent. I also like the picture of the snake and the one with contrail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this is a better week for you! I came looking for you Secret Life of Bloggers post, but I don't see one, so hope everything is ok. I've enjoyed the focus of taking a picture every day. Here's mine this week: http://www.abbieandeveline.com/2014/01/23/the-secret-life-of-bloggers-2/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
google-site-verification: googlebd66615ac73574f4.html