August 6, 2013

Garden Wedding!

This weekend I got to go to the most beautiful, intimate garden wedding ever! For those of you that don't know, I love garden weddings. I love small weddings. Small intimate weddings just ooze love. Only recently have people started shying away from small affairs in favor of enormous, lavish events.(Personally I don't believe in couples starting out their lives together in debt for a one day party.)

 



There's just something about small weddings that makes your heart feel the romance in the air. Many bigger gatherings just can't capture that.




Many of the details of a wedding are forgotten soon after the celebration dies down. But that feeling of love that burned in your heart when you witness two people can be felt years later.
This really was an awesome, love-filled wedding and I'm so happy I got to witness it. It was a beautiful wedding and such a happy celebration. Congratulations guys!

2 comments:

  1. THose photos are beautiful! Congrats to the couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with small weddings. :) Congratulations to the couple from me!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Copyright © 2008-2020 Stephanie Ann Farra. All rights reserved.

All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Stephanie Ann Farra. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless the author has explicitly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.