December 25, 2011

Virtual Christmas Tour of Longwood Gardens

 Merry Christmas!

A few days ago, a friend took me to Longwood Gardens to celebrate the end of the semester. I am a native Pennsylvanian who lives about 30 minutes from Longwood Gardens; but I haven't been there since I was little. For some reason, we tend to write off the places that we are close to as nowhere near as exciting as those places farther away. :D

I wish I could have wrote more, but it's Christmas. I hope all of you have a good holiday and enjoy the photos. 




3 comments:

  1. Lovely photographs (and I understand completely what you mean by preferring places further away from home). Merry Christmas again from me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LWG! My parents are members, so we went on opening night.:) Since I was given a professional camera, I can't wait to go to LWG in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andrew, you too.

    Jess, That's so neat. You'll have to show me your photos. One of these days I'll get a nice camera.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Copyright © 2008-2020 Stephanie Ann Farra. All rights reserved.

All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Stephanie Ann Farra. Any reproduction, retransmissions, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless the author has explicitly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.